Saturday, October 24, 2009

So Much To See

Hello there,
Since making this blog, I have been doing some serious surfing of the net, looking at various blogs and pages and whatnot to do with scrapping, and have come across some amazing tips to try for traditional scrapping as well as OTP scrapping.
One that I am particularly impressed with at the moment is: http://mycreativescrapbook.invisionzone.com
There is a section dedicated to tips and techniques... I absolutely love the ribbon frog (I'll be trying this next time I do a LO with photos of my DS), and one for 3D flowers which would look amazing on OTP projects. Can't wait to try these out!
I'm off to have more of a look around... I could spend forever doing this LOL.
Thanks for looking. Warmest wishes,
Catie xo

1 comment:

  1. Yeh there is so much inspiration out there in the cyberworld!! Off to check out this link now, thanks for sharing Luv Shaz xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Site Search