Sunday, January 3, 2010

And the scrap drought is broken!!!! Woohoo!!

Hello All!
Welcome to my first instalment for 2010! I hope you all had wonderful fun celebrating and welcoming in the new year.
I haven't done any scrapping since the final Xmas Hamper Challenge over at the Challenge Chics, which was in November... so I was having some serious withdrawals and was in desperate need of some scrap therapy!
Finally, I have broken the drought, and completed not one, but two LO's in the last 2 days! Hooray!!! I'm ecstatic!
The first (below) is for the January 2010 challenge set by Vicki over at the Challenge Chics - we had to use Fozz Felt, Buttons and papers from 2009. I used Kaiser's 'Garden Arabesque' papers. It was a fun challenge, and perfect to help break the drought.


The second LO I have done, is a 'just because' one... I wanted to use some more of the gorgeous 'Garden Arabesque' papers, and thought I'd just see what happened... the result is below, together with some close up of various parts of the page.















So there you have it... my first two LO's for 2010. Can't wait to sink my teeth into some more! Happy scrapping everyone... I highly recommend the buzz that comes with it!!


Thanks for looking. Warmest wishes, Catie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Search