Saturday, January 16, 2010

Challenges January 2010

Hello All,

I have been taking some time in the last week or so to enter a few online challenges - it's always fun seeing the different challenges these talented people come up with, and even more fun to see so many different interpretations of each of the challenges!


The first pic is of the challenge over at Born 2 Create... the sketch was by Invilde Bolme on the Pencil Lines site - great sketch! I had fun with this one... there's a few close ups below, too.








This one is for Scrapnart, and the sketch was one of the talented Angela Bailey's... loved this sketch! Loved her sample LO even more!









This one is from Out of the Hat - the January challenge is to use circles, striped paper and a one word title...


This one is from Scrap, Chat 'n' Challenges - the January colour challenge - we had to use Lime Green, Red, Navy and Orange. I found this a bit tricky, but managed to make some kind of LO in the end, LOL.
And the last one is also from Scrap, Chat 'n' Challenges - the January quote challenge. The quote we had to use for this is "All one needs to prosper in life is good luck, good humour and good friends".


I am loving those Prima butterflies - they're just stunning! I made the roses from ribbon - I found this site, which shows you step by step how to make them.
That's all for now. Hope you've enjoyed my latest LO's; I sure had fun making them!
Thanks for looking. Warmest wishes, Catie xo

2 comments:

  1. hi there catie...i am from debs and ...just became a follower...love your work...addinjg you to my fav blogs...take care...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Catie...Wow you have been a very busy lady, loving all your latest LO's. I haven't been here for a while just thought I would pop over and see what your doing, great things by the look of it! Keep scrapping girl, I love your style. I love the LO you did with my quote at SCNC Luv Shaz

    ReplyDelete

Site Search