Saturday, February 13, 2010

Missing Mojo

Hi Everyone,
Gosh, I can't believe we're just about half way thru February already!!! I have been a bit quiet of late - my mojo took a serious hike at the beginning of the month, and I have been franticly searching for it ever since! It could have something to do with becoming another year older at the beginning of the month... hmmm...
Anyway, I have been to the Grampians this past couple of days, and have taken a plethora of photos that will need to be scrapped... hopefully that will help provide some inspiration for me.
Also, over at Bon's Scraps, on Tuesday night, there is the February CC happening! Come on over and join in the fun...
TUESDAY 16TH OF FEBRUARY ....
3 hours earlier for Perth
1 hour earlier for QLD
30 mins earlier for SA...
8:45- Sketch Challenge
9:05- bingo
9:30- Scrap Lift challenge
why not come over and check it out??
MAKE SURE YOU POP IN EVERYDAY TO CHECK OUT THE PHOTOGRAPHY CHALLENGES TOO!
I hope to have a whole heap of awesome LOs done to share with you soon... bear with me!! By the way, if anyone happens to see my mojo laying around anywhere, please give it a shove back in my direction so I can give it a stern talking to about disappearing at inopportune times. Thank you!!
Thanks for looking. Warmest wishes, Catie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Search