Saturday, April 24, 2010

A Quick Post of My Latest

Hello All,
Just a quick update to share with you the LOs I have created with inspiration from the awesome CC over at Bon's...


This one is for the Colour Challenge - blue, green and a smidge of yellow...

This one is Charm's monthly Write Now Challenge to use up left over alphas in a long sentence/title...





This one is from Flis' awesome class...




This one is for Flis' Sketch Challenge...



This one was for Skye's Scraplift Challenge...



They were all amazing challenges, and I am so happy with these LOs. I hope you enjoy them too, and that you enjoy your long weekend whatever you may be doing. Don't forget to pause and remember our brave diggers and ANZACs, those who returned and those who didn't, and the loved ones they left behind. Lest we forget.

Thanks for looking. Warmest wishes, Catie xo

3 comments:

  1. What gorgeous work, Catie! You've been a busy girl! I love them all heaps - the vintage one you did for Skye's Scraplift challenge is really breathtaking. I've finished that challenge today actually! :D I haven't taken a photo yet though. :P I also love how you wrote about remembering our soldiers - so very important.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous layouts Catie!! Well done on finishing them all :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done getting all the CC layouts done...all I managed was the daily photos lol. :)

    ReplyDelete

Site Search