Monday, June 21, 2010

CC Time Again...

Hello everyone,
Can you believe that it's that time again - where does the month go???
7:30 AEST tomorrow night, Tuesday 22 June 2010, check it out here. There will be a free class with Charm, using all sorts of bits and pieces, plus bingo, a brand new sketch, a cool colour challenge by Bon and a scrap lift challenge too! What's not to love? It goes for a week (time to complete the challenges that is) plus there's usually a daily photography challenge too. A great way to get some amazing shots of things you may not have thought of photographing before. Come and expand your horizons! Hope to see some newbies checking it out. We're a friendly bunch and love to see newbies pop in, so come on over and join in the fun!!
I had an awesome time at my CM Retreat last weekend, and once I get organised, I will be uploading photos of my LOs to put on my CM website.... watch this space for more info..... I got over 40 pages done all up, including digital ones in my wedding Storybook.
Have a great arvo, and I hope to catch up with you all at the CC.
Thanks for looking. Warmest wishes, Catie xo

1 comment:

  1. Hi fresh stuff! 40 pages!!! Aye Curamba!!! That's awesome! WTG!!! Woo hoo Freshie!!! Sounds like you had a blast! Good on you! I've yet to scrap any of my wedding pics! I'll look forward to seeing some of yours! :D

    ReplyDelete

Site Search