Wednesday, July 7, 2010

I really, REALLY do NOT {heart} Winter!!!!

H-h-h-h-e-l-l-o fellow eskimoes!
I don't know how cold it is in your part of the world, but it has been very cold here and I AM OFFICIALLY OVER IT!!!
I really loathe wearing so many layers of clothing! Why is it so impossible to find a jumper that is thicker than a piece of paper, that doesn't look like something Great-Aunt Mildred would have worn in the 80's, and that doesn't cost the same as the deposit for a small car??? Seriously, is it too much to ask that clothes designed for Winter are actually warm?? Today I have no less than 4 layers on, and because they are all so thin, I am still cold.... The only other option is to keep layering up the thin layers until I start looking like Mrs Michelin (Sp?). And as for skirts.... I am yet to find one anywhere around here that is warm, affordable and not made of polyester garbage that sticks to my legs and bunches up so much that it trips me up!! I am beside-myself-sick-to-death of jeans and track pants, and yet it is still only the middle of winter. How am I ever going to survive until Spring???? I think I might just have to hibernate in my bed, with the electric blanket on, until the big thaw!!
(Incidently, does anyone know of some nice, comfortable, affordable, WARM, non-bulky winter clothes I could find somewhere???)
On a totally different note, are you looking for some inspiration? Something to do on these cold winter evenings? Check out the following challenges, and the amazing kits at Bon's:
How delish are these?! Hop to it and get creating!! I'll share mine once I have done them ;)
Thanks for looking. Warmest wishes, Catie xo

3 comments:

  1. Hi Freshie! I don't have any answers for you there, but I know where you are coming from. I'm not a winter fan at all either. Yuck. :P

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Winter, ewww! I am not a fan either!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bring on the spring!!! i'm with you Catie so over all the layers and always feeling cold!!

    ReplyDelete

Site Search