Tuesday, November 2, 2010

I'm Back!

Hello Everyone!
Finally, I have SCRAPPED!!!!
The first LO is for the awesome sketch challenge by Tara Scobie, from the October CC at Bons Scraps.

The second LO is for the DT Challenge at Bons, also from the October CC. I set two of the criteria, and thought I'd better give it a go myself. The criteria were: Monochromatic, Stars, Blue and Handmade alphas. I like how it turned out in the end.



Hopefully, I'll be able to get back into the groove properly and start producing more pages! I am also looking forward to seeing my first published LO this month....

Thanks for looking. Warmest wishes, Catie xo

4 comments:

  1. they're both gorgeous Catie. Glad you're back into it, i bet it felt good!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY glad to see you back in the saddle chick!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo hoo Freshie! They look great! I'm so glad "you're back!". Hey if your layout comes out in issue 85 instead of 84 we will have three layouts in the exact three issues of SC! Cool hey!?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so glad your back online Catie! Missed you on the forum...great Los.... great to see you've got some mojo back! Keep it up for sure.....congrats on the Lo, can't wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete

Site Search