Monday, March 14, 2011

Waiting, waiting

Morning all,
Something a bit different today... no LOs to share, or photos (though I have taken some, they just have to be edited a little)... I have zero energy today... want to scrap, but really can't see it happening... just too tired...the capsules are in the car ready to go...these babies are moving down, down, down, and now I guess I am just biding my time, not being able to do a great deal, waiting for the day they enter this big wide world... going a little stir crazy, sitting at home all day, and feeling incredibly isolated, but not having the energy or really the capability to get out and about and do anything, or see anyone... that's just a bit of what's on my mind today.
Thanks for looking. Warmest wishes, Catie xo

6 comments:

  1. not long now... I am sooo cant wait to hear the news. I can remember the no energy part.
    thanks for always stopping by my blog too.
    PS make sure someone updates your blog with the baby news.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. HUGS Catie!! I remember those waiting days and not energy....hope all goes well for you and look forward to hearing your exciting news and seeing their little faces! :)) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hugs, Catie. It'll be there before you know it! How exciting hey?!!! Wow! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh it wont be long and you will have your wonderful news and you wont have a minute to think for a while...all the best to you...

    ReplyDelete
  5. {{Hugs}} Catie, hope you have some more energy tomorrow. wont be long now:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Catie, I guess you know I am honest when I say, I just know how you feel.
    I am soooooo excited for you though. As you have two already, it is going to be easier and harder. I had 1 before twins and I think it gives you the confidence you need but it is soooo much harder as there are others to look after as well as the two new bubs. But, try and enjoy every moment. I wish I scrapped back then as I would have been able to capture the moments. Unfortunately a lot of it is a big blur because you are sooo busy at the time. So my best advice, try and remember the special moments.
    I wish you all the best and if you ever needed a chat or a little advice or tips, then please, feel free to contact me. (shea10@optusnet.com.au)
    Good Luck and I cannot wait to hear how you go.

    ReplyDelete

Site Search