Wednesday, March 9, 2011

WW1 March Challenge

Afternoon all,
Just a quick post to share with you my take on the WW1 March challenge... the criteria was bright pink, and artisan shapes and/or products. I used a couple of artisan shapes at the bottom of my photo, and have also used some black and white polka dot Pink Paislee Artisan Tape to frame the photo and in the top left corner of the page. I'm not a huge fan of pink, but actually quite liked this page once I'd finished. Thanks for another great challenge ladies!
Thanks for looking. Warmest wishes, Catie xo

3 comments:

  1. Hi Catie! What a lovely bright palette!!! Looks just lovely! Thanks for your kind comment on my blog - most appreciated. :D

    Have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Catie ..this is soooo gorgeous and a great pic too.. very beautiful... I gotta get started on mine..hugz x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful LO Catie.. love the stitching and gorgeous details... such a lovely photo!! Thanks for playing along at WW1 this month :)

    ReplyDelete

Site Search