Monday, November 28, 2011

New Beginnings

Once again, it has been eons since I have updated my blog.  Well, now I have given it a bit of an overhaul, and I will be overhauling the banner soon too.

I have been busy making items to sell in my shop, so please head over and check out all the goodies for sale.  More going up soon... so many ideas of things to make, and so little time to do all the things I want to get done in a day!  Make sure you keep checking back, as there is bound to be something to take your fancy from time to time.  In fact, there will be a new album going up tomorrow, with items perfect for the Christmas season ;)

On another note, have you seen the latest challenge over at Beyond the Door?  It's a gorgeous room this month, and there are only a couple of days left to share your project.  I'm looking forward to announcing the new and very talented CT members next month - and may I say, their projects for December are absolutely STUNNING!

That will do for now; I've been wrestling with Blogger for ages now, and am well and truly ready for bed... it has however been the perfect excuse to have "Offspring" on in the background ;)

Thanks for looking. Warmest wishes, Catie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Search