Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Kraft It Up

Hello again! 
 
Back again for the second time in 2 days! Wow, I'm on a roll...
 
Last night, I completed the Dec challenge for Kraft it Up.  The challenge was a Christmas themed layout using either Kraft, White, Pink and Gold, or Kraft, White, Aqua and Silver.  It was an easy choice for me.  Pink is definitely not a favourite colour of mine, and aqua definitely is! So here is my take on the challenge, and a couple of close ups:
 



 
I used gelatos to create the border around the page.
 
So there you have it.  I don't know about you, but I'm looking forward to a brand new year of scrapping challenges. Might even tackle another one tonight...
 
Wishing you all every happiness in the year to come and many wonderful blessings.
Thanks for looking. Warmest wishes, Catie xo

4 comments:

  1. Very sweet layout! Thanks for joining in on the fun in this busy month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful take on the KIU December challenge! Thank you for taking the time to join us. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chantalle; thanks for stopping by. Happy New Year to you too :)

      Delete
  3. Thanks so much Sue. Thanks for taking the time to comment :)

    ReplyDelete

Site Search