Friday, December 20, 2013

Quick update...

Hello everyone!
Just like that, 2 months has escaped without me posting on here - gosh it goes fast!
So, I thought I'd share a few of my favourite pages from the last 12 months or so... 2013 hasn't been filled with much scrapping for me, and I have missed it terribly.  I am very happy to report that 2014 is definitely going to have much, much more scrapping involved!











Also, I have FINALLY got the shop up and running!  You can check it out HERE.
Don't forget, if you need something custom made, I am more than happy to work with you to get that perfect something!
To check out some of the custom orders I have been making over the last few months, head over to my Facebook page.  Click the LIKE button, and be kept up to date with sales and latest products and projects.

Well, that about wraps up this quick update.  Wishing you and your families a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year filled with abundant blessings and much happiness!




Thanks for stopping by. Warmest wishes, Catie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Search