Friday, June 6, 2014

Scrap The Boys June Challenge

Hi there,
 
Popping in again to share my entry for the Scrap The Boys June challenge.  The challenge was to scrap a 5x7in pic or larger.  I chose 5x7in for my page.
 
I had fun creating this layout.  I've done a fair few of the girls lately, so it was nice to get a bit 'grungy' and 'messy' with this one.  Here's my page and close ups:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
(Balloons from Catie's Craft Corner)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Thanks for looking. Warmest wishes, Catie xo

9 comments:

  1. I simply love your grungy background...love the colours & all your elements! Simply fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank Paula. I had lots of fun creating this page :) x

      Delete
  2. Love the background and all of your elements. Thanks for playing along with STB's

    ReplyDelete
  3. GREAT page. Love the textures and all the chippy elements. Fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous colour palette, love the background work and little details. Thanks for playing along with us this month.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE it all - those arrows are awesome! thanks for playing at stn! xo Charm

    ReplyDelete

Site Search