Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Show Us Your Stuff June Challenge

Hi there! 
 
Here we are, almost half way through the year.  Time for a new round of monthly challenges.
 
Today, I'm sharing with you the Show Us Your Stuff recipe challenge, created by yours truly.
 
I had fun creating this recipe, and I promise, it's really not as scary as it seems!!  Here are the ingredients:
 
At least one hand made item.
A sprinkling of stars
A dash of sequins
A title that includes at least 2 different types of alpha stickers
3 buttons/flair
2 photos
1 arrow
Mix together and share your masterpiece!
 
And just to prove that it's not a tricky as it sounds, here is my sample page and some close ups:
 










 
I'd love to see you give this a go.  Be sure to check out the other DT pages over at the blog.  They're fabulous!!
 
 
Thanks for looking. Warmest wishes, Catie xo

2 comments:

Site Search